2009年11月10日星期二

Assignment + Presentation

yuppee...at last i had finish my 1ST Presentation & 1ST Assignment....

Assignment-Essay with topic Internet-15 pages
wasai....is really very tough...15 pages is really many... you know? or maybe is just because I start my work late, I start my work on saturday and i finish the last 9 pages on monday midnight... that is why I will be so suffer...临时抱佛脚....
But at last I finish already in Traders Hotel while waiting my sister... This is really an unusual and unforgotten experience... Im glad n proud that I have done it well and finish...!!!!


Presentation- Introduction to mass comm
title:What he strength and weaknesses of Global Village?
Global village...read...spell...think...write...very easy rite?
I told u...That is nt easy as what u think... because u will confuse with what the differences between global village and globalisation... I and my partner, Shine, had suffered for it for LONG time.... Lecture told us that global village is an area... BUT through net info, by asking my teacher,other lecture,they say that it is not an area is a concept...

HAH??????GLOBAL VILLAGE is CONCEPT?
OR
A place or AREA in world?

Headache and CONFUSE!!!

At last we decided to believe that GLOBAL VILLAGE is a CONCEPT.... YEAH!!!we decide correct and had a not bad presentation yesterday(9/11)... I say 'NOT BAD' because I shy to say it is 'GOOD'... wakakaka.....:pAt least I satisfied our presentation and glad that I have a good Partner... He really did good in the QnA section... He good in thinking and answering and explaining... I really "waaahhhh..."...hahaha....


And....I also happy that teacher say about my SMILE...
paiseh....hahahahah....

GOOD FOR THE YESTERDAY=MONDAY!!!

没有评论: