2009年12月28日星期一

X'mas Eve

Wake up in the noon…
Then, back to college to pass up the proposal and settle up all the national debate competition stuff...
Luckily, this time Mr.Chum didn’t scold and complain me anymore…

After that, I rush to work till 7pm...pity that X’mas eve also have to work…
But, today is my LAST day of work...
Today, I really want to say thanks to my friends for purposely be my driver and sent me back to college and work...really touch lor...:p

Plan to celebrate my X'mas alone but at last I make a decision, I follow Jeremy to his church X'mas countdown...I'm not a Christian, but I just very curious at how their celebration…
Anyway I like it, X’mas carol, candles lighten in the dark, ginger bread man, and X’mas wishes…




Today, my last day of work…
YOU SEE!!How good girl am I?!
I listen to what you say and resign...
but I know...no matter how good am I...
It was already passed and you don’t care anymore,
scold me anymore...I know...I know...
Maybe…resign also all for my own good,
Maybe…is better to concentrate on my study,
As what u say…

没有评论: