2009年10月7日星期三

What a SPECIAL day...

Have you really try to broke two glassess at the same place?
Last week, we went to Red Box Rachel broke a glass,
Today, we went to Red Box Jeremy broke a glass also...
Hey!!!Is really...really...haiz...when I and Shine saw and heard that,
We really tired already....and say...
Jeremy,you clean yourselves,we continue sing our song...
This doen't means that we are bad...is...we nothing to say...
This is what we did before go in the room...
I want to say:THANKS to you TWO...
Because of you two I really realize that...
"Internet pass MESSAGE very FAST!!!"
When I receive the call from the stranger I really very suprise...
and I MORE SUPRISE when I read the MESSAGE...
asked you two,1 say he typed de,1 say he posted de...
HEY!!you two really good to me yea...
through facebook help me post such message...
At the same time, when I read it,I really paiseh...
and...don't know where to put my face...
But,I don't know why although I'm very angry
I also won't scold you two...
YOU TWO....REALLY...让我无择...
But Thanks to you two,bcz we had donut n sing together...lol

没有评论: