2009年10月2日星期五

Dim Sum Memory

2.10.2009

Today after class,I,Nicole,Rachel,Zoell,Shine and Jeremy,
go to look for makan again...
At first we plan to have our breakfast and lunch at 'House of Dim Sum' which opposite the KDU college...
Who know when we reach,they off 2day...
Really...Really SAD...

Today,everyone's mood also very bad...
Just because the Graphic Design assignment...
I didn't sleep for the whole night...
or just can say just a 2 hours nap only...
But I know that,how tired am I,I can't show out any emotion or moody face...
Because they are many people who tired also and if we show that face and emotion to others..
this is not fair to them...erm...this is just what I think...
So,SMILE is the best way!!!Seem,the 'House of Dim Sum' closed,we changed place to the dim sum's restaurant behind 'Red Rock Hotel'...Zoell and Shine

Nicole and Zoell


Me, Jeremy, RachelZoell, Me, ShineJust FUN,3 of us have different face expression...lol

I really like the feel 6 of us go out Makan and gathering...
I hope that our FRIENDSHIP will last LONG...
I will appreciate every moment we have...
GUYS,I LOVE you all...

1 条评论:

ZoEll Boay 说...

oi,my mood very "leng "1 ok?just sleepy~~~ :P