2009年9月22日星期二

What I do...

Long time didn't update my blog already...
Erm....actually I'm not very busy, just do not have the mood...
So..today I'm here to upload some photo that I take in this week...

I take during the clz...jux for FUN!!!

16/9/2009




This is my classmates...
We when to the kopitiam that I 1st day reach to college...
But...I'm say that is still short of few people...
HOPE...HOPE...We can gather all together in 1 DAY....

19/9/2009

(ME,Sally,Audry,Mei Mei,Lee Ling)
I work at MAGGIE T for about 5-6 months already...every month we sure will held a gathering...And this is we take in this month's gathering party...

18/9/2009
Our small group long time din't go out gathering already...
Then, we plan to have our lunch at Sunrise Pizza Hut...
But...haiz...still short of Shine,Carrie and Kamini....


After having our lunch...we go to visit our pity patient...Mr.Shine...We had bought 2 bottles of 'Bitter Tea' n 5 cups of 'Gui Ling Gao'...Why we buy 2 bottles 'Bitter Tea'?Just because we want to see how he suffer to drink finish it...Why we buy 5 cups of 'Gui Ling Gao'?Just because we want to try the taste and eat together,5 cups are not all belong to him de...hehe...

Ah Ma is feeding the patient to eat taste very bitter de 'gui ling gao'...

没有评论: