2009年9月27日星期日

19th Birthday's celebration...

My 19th Birthday Celebration

第一次在Penang渡过生日,
第一次没与家人渡过生日。
Thanks to all my friends who WISH and CELEBRATE my birthday with me...

25/9/09-Red Box Gurney
Erna and my 3rd sister
Erna,thanks for your present.
Parent & Sisters,thanks for the watch that you buy for me,
this is my 2nd watch in my life.
But i will not say goodbye to my 1st watch which is meaningful to me.
'自己选择的路在艰难,都要走下去'
This is the sentence wrote on my 1st watch.

Maggie T Collegue
A suprise n special gift n special birthday cake i ever receive and eat...
1st-3 spanar,4 packet small pocket
(a turtle,a plastic,a box of staple,a necklace)

19 candles on 6 chicken n cheese paratha and a piece of cake.
27/9/09-Dinner at NO EYE DEER
LOVELY Zoell,Nicole,Jeremy,Shine n Shine's Girlfriend(Eelin)
Special set dinner and unforgetable FALL(SHY)
(Photo will be upload later...)
27/9-28/9
1st plan-D' Joint,Upper Penang Road(But certain reason we change to RED)
2nd plan-RED,Pulau Tikus(But certain reason we change to BED)
3rd plan-BED,Pulau Tikus(Last decision n b there at 11.50pm)
~All my classmates
A special birthday song, A special wish claps, A special mood
I like the cake, but I'm regret that didn't have a probably look on it.
My classmates,Thanks for the present...
Mrs. Shine(Elaine),Thanks for the scarft...
28/9/09,1a.m,RED,Pulau Tikus
After celebration at BED,because on certain reason we go to RED to sing.
WE=Shine,Mrs. Shine,Jeremy,Eleen,Suet Ling
My sister,JEREMY
My dear EleenSuet LingMrs. Shine-Eelin
Mr. Shine
I met this girl, Amy there...
28/9/09-Dinner at Sushi King,G-Gate
My roommate+Darling-Chien Woon

28/9/09-11.30pm,Hostel 18-1-2

5 条评论:

B3nbenFuifui 说...

so happy................... happy bld birthday to u.. sry friend...

匿名 说...

ur wlcm...
and, i confuse.
actually u eat how many cakes r?
look like 3...
is it? ^^
erna

zoell 说...

so popular lo,alot ppl celebrate wif u ,kekeke,
oi,y u x wrote down menggo name...:(
:P
love <3

bboy ady 说...

hua
连我的生日祝福都不理了
原来那里那么热闹
哈哈

Melodii 说...

性感小姑娘佩蓉,迟来的生日快乐。。。。