2009年9月7日星期一

5/9 apartment stay

5/9 2D1N
Drama n Dance Society---Sri Sayang Apartment Stay
I'm lazy to write more about the days,
Just to post and show the pictures I had take...
This is what we do during boring,of course is take photo as memory...

We go shopping along the Batu Feringghi Street Pasar Malam...Have you all see the teddy bear in the photo?That is Mr.Bean Teddy Bear,now is belong to me already...it's name is 豆豆...I like it very much,it is my first teddy bear also...haha....thx 4 Mr.Shine be my model take photo with me 'bean bean'...(actually he also want take photo with his hat de...haha...)

This is the view early morning...
this is a dead fish laying on the beach...the fish is very pity la... hahaha...do you know how to read the chinese words?
erm...guess yourself what they write...i just take photo only....so...don't blame me yea...

the sea was so dirty that day...like the pond water which the KERBAU like 2 bath in...
this is cute Fragrance...
this is our junior,bt i really 4get what his name already...paiseh...:-p

our society's vice-president
yuppee!!!!do u see our legs?
haha~~u SEE~~~u SEE~~~the hands' colours from fair to dark...

just guess whose hand is that...

没有评论: