2009年8月9日星期日

Hometown~I'm BACK!!!!

Today 10.15am flight from Penang to Sabah, I reach my hometown around 1.05pm. My journey back to Sabah took 2h50min. It is quite a long journey. I slept many round during the journey.Because I din't sleep well last night.
(Maybe is because of nervous gua...)
I took this photo when I wear up the face mask after taking my breakfast at McD in Penang International Airport.不怕一万,只怕万一!

This is my 2nd sister and my 2nd brother-in-law
Today,I thought just only my 2nd sister and brother-in-law will fetch me up. I don't think that my father and another brother-in-law will come along.
After picked me up from the airport,we go to Karamunsing Complex to have our lunch.
We had our lunch at a Japanese Restaurant that I haven't been before. Actually it is quite expensive and taste not so good.But anyway I enjoy it...
This is my lovely father.
This time back,when I saw him I realized that his white hair grow more already and I suggested him to dye his hair....hehe~
This is my eldest brother-in-law
During my time in Penang, a lot of my friends ask me isn't it I stayed in a long house...
erm....
Actually,'NO!!'
and the picture above is my house la...
So...isn't it a long house????
Actually,it is rare to see long house in Sabah...
And do I catch the crocodile by the river as my meal...???
Erm....is better for u to think yourself...

3 条评论:

ZoEll Boay 说...

回到家就好,想你哦傻婆。

{=*sPR!ng!rl*=} 说...

我也很想你们呀....
下回回去再好好跟你们聚聚咯。。。
好不好?

B3nbenFuifui 说...

hapi o~ can back home.. wakaka.. enjoy~