2009年8月27日星期四

I gonna CRY

I'm so down now...
I'm sad after received a message from the person...
I think maybe I really have did wrong...
I didn't think that I will bring troubles to them...
Now, I'm trying to make myself better
and
Do you know I'm trying to do what I can do already...
I'm thinking the way to solve it also...

Can you all stop complain about me?
Can you all stop talking something about me?
Can you all don't do something that you think to get back somemore love?
Because I didn't think to fight with you, compete for love!!!!
I don't ever think to get more love!!!!
I just do what i do!!!
I just BE MYSELF!!!
I'm really sad that always hear something from them...
Is it fair?
Is it your responsibility?

4 条评论:

Rainingforce 说...

怎么啦?好像发生很严重的事这样!!
不要哭啦!!
不要担心,一切都将会过去的!!
这几天一直在下雨
我们还不是像往常一样的过!!
重要的是,我们都相信雨过天晴!!
你是你,不要为了别人的闲言闲语而流泪
那是不值得的!不要哭了啦!!

{=*sPR!ng!rl*=} 说...

也许有些是发生了,真的无法挽救了。
不哭了!
我要坚强起来,
我要靠自己完成每件事。
我不想辛苦他们了!!

别人的话,能不听就不听?
也许我需要时间不在乎别人的想法和言语吧!!!

wenyi 说...

tis few day i oso gonna cry..
i dont noe y??maybe so many thing go in my brain...
n many group assigment wan to do..my group jz like our last time when sm3..no cooperate..n more more more...haizzzzz

Melodii 说...

不准你哭啊。。
你一哭,就下起雨来了。。
春天里哪有这么多雨的?